Tuesday, May 10, 2011

credit report



Settling delinquent debt won't remove it from your credit report - creditCards.com
New York Times (blog)Settling delinquent debt won't remove it from your credit reportcreditCards.comIf it's after the four year statute of limitations (I'm in California), and I want to settle the debt in order to remove it from my credit report, but at the same time I don't want to "recognize" the debt to reset the clock, how do I negotiate with a ...Consumer credit Making Progress, NY Fed report ShowsWall Street Journal (blog)Forex - NY Fed Q1 report on Household Debt and creditForexTV.comHousehold Debt in US Climbed 0.3% in First Quarter on Mortgage BalancesBloombergThe Hill (blog)�-The Consumerist�-New York Times (blog)all 91 news articles��

Blog Content

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP